Making Christmas cards is the easiest part, right? There’s no sellotape. No scissors. There aren’t rolls and wraps of wrapping paper. Only a pen, a card, and the right words. But, there’s no page. It taunts. It plays with. “You’ll never come up with anything that’s funny!’ it chuckles. ‘Wit!? What is wit! What’s it saying. Do not be worried. Assistance is available. Do not resort to the typical “Merry Christmas!” alternative. It’s old news. It’s time to put a big , fat smile on the face of someone when they open the envelope of a Christmas card. From your grandmother to your grumble of a neighbor Here are ten hilarious Christmas card greetings for you to test out during the holiday season:
1. I’ve have put so much thought into the present that it’s too late to purchase it. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
A traditional Christmas joke here. Have I given you a present? Haven’t I? It doesn’t matter if bought them a present. Do you see how funny I am? Laughter is the perfect gift for Christmas. Take it as a gift (you might decide to give the card along with a present).
2. Don’t we all have wear our shabby jumpers? Fa la la!
A message that is as sexy and snarky as the traditional Christmas jumpers that it evokes. This type of holiday jokes are out of the ordinary – it’s absurd, uninspiring and silly… as well. what’s funny about this?
3. I’d say all I’d like this Christmas is you, however, that handbag…
Handbag. Watch. Pony. Include your most memorable Christmas wishes in the way you see appropriate. Remember that must-have item on your Christmas wish list. It’s exactly what Mariah would have liked.
4. The Christmas season is a time where everyone wishes to forget their past and have his present to be remembered.
Okay we’ve borrowed this song. We’re grateful to the legendary stand-up and actress Phyllis Diller but we’re taking the credit and going with it.
5. Yes, being on the list of the best gets you more gifts. But being naughty can be itself a reward…
This isn’t a grandmother’s card. This isn’t a grandma’s Christmas card.
6. What is the reason Dasher as well as Dancer always having coffee breaks? They are because they’re Santa’s starbucks!
The dad joke will live on forever. This means that no one is likely to be impressed by this joke, unless it’s your dad.
7. What’s the name of the child who refuses to be able to sit in Santa’s lap? Claustrophobic!
Old-fashioned word games. Forget the Christmas crackers, the best fun begins when those Christmas cards slip through the lettersboxes.
8. Three words that summarize Christmas are Peace on Earth Goodwill to men and batteries not included.
In all seriousness the question is why batteries aren’t included in Christmas gifts?
Come and view the extensive range of rude Christmas cards at the Obscenity Cards.
9. Christmas has been not happening. It appears that you’ve have told Santa that you’ve done a great job the past season… You passed out in laughter…
There’s nothing more fun than Santa kick the bucket? Though, it’s probably not something for children.
10. There’s a snowbody just like you!
Since Christmas is a time of the cheese (both literally as well as metaphorically) we conclude with a fun and cheesy ending. It’s sure to put a cheeky smile on the face of someone.